Your heart workout begins now!
Your heart Matters! Optimal Weight Control (OWC) and its “heart Matters Program” is designed to improve heart function and performance to coincide with your weight management plan.
Recommendation: 2 to 3x a week for 7 weeks or more.
Cost: $30.00 per 30 minutes therapy session
How does Heart Performance Therapy work?
1. You will be provided with gown/trousers prior to the therapy session.
2. You will be placed in a private/semi-private room during the therapy session/
3. You will lie down and relax on our specialty bed
4. You will be managed by a certified technician while in therapy.
Expectations during your Heart Performance Session
– The therapy starts with having inflatable cuffs strapped around your legs while on our specialty bed. Relax to the sound of music and/or watch TV while the leg cuffs begin to inflate and deflate to your heart rhythm as regulated by our state-of-the-art equipment. To some patients, it may feel like a deep tissue massage.
Benefits of Heart Performance Therapy
– Improves exercise tolerance/capacity and the quality of life characterized with increased energy, stamina and endurance.
– Improves delivery of oxygen to the body systems.
– Improves cardiac output to better supply the organs and tissues of the body, with long-term improvement in left ventricle function thus increasing general circulation.
– Improves blood supply to your heart muscle due to coronary artery dilation and development of functional collateral blood vessels in the heart.