BURN “BODY FAT”
WITH OWC LIPO LEAN PROGRAM
Lipotropics injections contain a high dose of three amino acids that are essential for the health of your liver. Your liver is the organ responsible for removing fat and toxins from your body, so if it is healthier, it will work better for you. B-12 gives you a huge energy boost, which helps you to burn calories.
The vitamin cocktail included in the B-12 and Lipotropic injections are compounds that enhance liver function and increase the flow of fats and bile from the liver and gallbladder. By definition, a lipotropic substance decreases the deposit, or speeds up the removal of fat within the liver. The key ingredients used to make these injections are: Methionine, Inositol, Choline, L-Carnitine, Adenosine, and Vitamin B-12.
Benefits of Lipotropic Injections:
- Increase in metabolism to help you burn fat faster.
- Helps reduce blood cholesterol.
- Optimize energy levels
- Provide improved sleep, relief from allergies and stress, and can combat moodiness
- Helps with transforming carbohydrates into energy.
- Neutralizes toxins in the body to keep skin, hair and nails strong.
- Increased breakdown of fat in the body.
- Minimizes unwanted water gain.
How Often Do You Need Lipotropic Injections?
We recommend weekly or bi-weekly injections for maximum results.
- Methionine: An amino acid that will prevent excess fat buildup in the liver – preventing fatigue.
- Inositol: A nutrient that aids in metabolism of fats and helps reduce blood cholesterol.
- Choline: B-vitamin nutrient that facilitates the movement of fats into the cells. It is essential for the health of the liver and kidneys.
- B-12: An essential vitamin in helping to form new, healthy cells in the body. It also boosts energy, helping to increase activity levels, which is often a concern for many patients. Additionally, B12 can provide improved sleep, relief from allergies and stress, and can combat moodiness, as it is an essential vitamin for the nervous system. Using it as a supplement with our weight loss program will enhance your weight loss results.
- Adenosine: Adenosine is the major building block of the Energy Molecule ATP. It has been shown to optimize energy levels and is showing very promising results in the treatment of Fibromyalgia.
- L-Carnitine: A combination of the natural amino acids lysine and methionine. It allows fat to be transported into the mitochondria for energy and may promote weight loss by improving fat metabolism.